Submit a guest post article to a technology blog with real visitors, daily readers, and good SEO metrics (DA, PA, Alexa rank).
Our main focus is about the Android ecosystem and smartphones especially those released by Xiaomi.
Nevertheless, we do accept content placement or guest blogging about technology in general.
Write for us now and get additional backlinks to boost your SEO signals. Guest posting is also good for diversity.
This blog SEO metrics (as per writing this article):
- Domain Authority (DA) 25
- Page Authority (PA) 35
- Moz Trust 4/10
- Alexa rank 185K
- Trust Flow (TF) 3
- Citation Flow (CF) 26
- Majestic IX 4K
Website traffic is always dynamic as per Google’s regular update, both minor or major.
In general, this blog’s monthly unique visitors are between 80K (lowest) to 180K (highest).
This blog has low Bounce Rate, good Pages Session, and sweet Session Duration. Our readers love this blog.
What are you waiting for? Send us your article!
Guest Post General Rules
These are the common rules to be accepted, it’s super easy.
- The article(s) must be about topics related to technology in general. Topics about Android are most preferred.
- Must be at least 300 words.
- English is a must.
- Only 1 (one) outbound link to a website want, and 1 (one) additional link to a topic-related website with a most trusted source (nytimes, wikipedia, android.com, etc).
- No link to illegal stuff.
- We have the full right to accept or to decline the article.
Simple isn’t it? Contact us for more detailed information if any.
How? Simply contact us here and choose “I have a nice offer for you“.
Here are some topics we are interested in the most:
- Xiaomi, Redmi, Redmi Note, or Poco phones
- Other Android phones
- Android apps, review or news.
- Android root
- Android custom ROM
- Android tweaks and mods
- Custom recoveries
- App development
- Phone reviews
- Current up-to-date news about smartphone
Other topics we may accept:
- Windows tips
- Linux tips
- Gadget reviews
- Cloud computing
- Apple iPhone, iOS, Mac
- and other tech-related topics.
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!