Download PUBG MIUI 11 AOD for your Xiaomi Mi and Redmi phones. Choose between version 1.0 and version 2.0 of the coolest PUBG AOD. Transform your Xiaomi phones to a PUBG style with this custom MIUI 11 AOD.
PUBG stands for Player Unknown’s Battleground. It is an online multiplayer battle royale game available for both PC and mobile phones through the PUBG Mobile.
The game is getting popular among Android users. The company behind the game has also managed to create the Lite version to support players with mid-range devices.
Almost all recent Redmi Note variants (5, 5 Pro, 6 Pro, 7, 7 Pro, 8, and 8 Pro) are compatible with the game. Flagship series such as Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9 Pro, Mi 9T, and Mi 9T Pro are undoubtfully compatible with PUBG Mobile game.
The popularity of PUBG tickles our creativity resulting in a spontaneous idea to build custom MIUI 11 AOD themes.
Always-On Display (AOD) is Xiaomi’s recent addition to the company’s skinned version of Android operating system, the MIUI 11.
AOD acts as a default display on your phone screen during its idle time (locked). Normally, when you have locked the phone, the screen will display nothing but dark black and boring thing.
MIUI 11 AOD is a game-changer. Instead, the feature displays an interesting and useful view on the screen. You can choose to show the battery, message, and call icons along with today’s date and time.
On top of that, you can also choose from several default images to show on the AOD screen. All of those images are cool. However, it would be awesome if you can show off your favorite games or hobby.
Mi fans who are by any chance also great fans of PUBG game can download this PUBG-themed MIUI 11 AOD. The custom AOD package will replace the default AOD images with some cool PUBG logos and mascots.
Check also: Download DOTA 2 MIUI 11 AOD.
Download PUBG MIUI 11 AOD v1:
Download PUBG MIUI 11 AOD v2:
How to Install?
This AOD is a tweaked/modified version of MIUI 11’s default AOD package. You’ll need the bootloader getting unlocked and root placed.
Follow these steps below to install a custom AOD image on MIUI 11:
- Unlock the phone’s bootloader.
- Download and flash TWRP Recovery (suitable build for your phone).
- Download and flash Magisk root (your phone shall be rooted then).
- Download MIUI 11 AOD zip file above.
- Place the zip file on your phone.
- Open the Magisk Manager app.
- Tap the Settings option >> then Modules.
- Find the AOD’s zip file. Tap it to select it.
- Wait for Magisk to install the AOD module.
- Go to Settings >> then Ambient Display & Lock screen >> chose Style.
- Scroll down and select Background.
- Choose the one you like. Tap on it.
- Tap the Apply button.
- Lock the phone by pressing the Power button once.
Alternatively, you can watch the video guide available here.
What if your phone does not have the Ambient Mode AOD feature? Read our guide on how to enable MIUI 11 AOD on any Xiaomi phones.