It’s been a very long time for us to not updating the MIUI theme section. It’s not because of lazyness but simply we couldn’t manage to find a great third-party theme to share.
Recently, we stumbled upon the Internet and found out another part of MIUI awesomeness worth sharing.
Xiaomi releases its major update of the skinned mobile operating system, the MIUI. The release is scheduled to complete at the end of this year in India. Its minor updates will still go through forever until another major update being released.
One notable feature of MIUI 11 is the Always On Display, the AOD in short.
MIUI 11 AOD feature allows you to have interesting pictures, animations, or any other useful displays such as a clock and a battery indicator. This is surely a great alternative to fill the usually blank dark screen when the phone is locked.
AOD works exactly like its name. It makes the phone screen always On displaying either cool pictures or animations.
Once you tried it, you’ll be mesmerized with its awesomeness. You can show off your phone with it. You can make your phone more personalized as per your interest.
This post brings you some cool AOD themes in the Superhero niche. Enter the Marvel Avengers MIUI 11 AOD! A set (two sets) of MIUI 11 AOD containing some cool Avengers heroes.
Download MIUI 11 AOD
You can download Marvel Avengers MIUI 11 AOD from the following direct links. The files are hosted and mirrored on our server. Enjoy resume-able and multiple download connections. Feel free to use your favorite download manager app.
Avengers MIUI 11 AOD Edition 1
Avengers MIUI 11 AOD Edition 2
These AOD files have been tested to work properly on Xiaomi Mi 9T or Redmi K20 codename Davinci.
How to Install MIUI 11 AOD?
This tutorial shows you exactly how to flash MIUI 11 AOD downloaded from third-party which is usually available as a Magsisk module.
- Unlock the phone’s bootloader.
- Download and flash TWRP Recovery (suitable build for your phone).
- Download and flash Magisk root (your phone shall be rooted then).
- Download MIUI 11 AOD zip file above.
- Place the zip file on your phone.
- Open the Magisk Manager app.
- Tap the Settings option >> then Modules.
- Find the AOD’s zip file. Tap it to select it.
- Wait for Magisk to install the AOD module.
- Go to Settings >> then Ambient Display & Lock screen >> chose Style.
- Scroll down and select Background.
- Choose the one you like. Tap on it.
- Tap the Apply button.
- Lock the phone by pressing the Power button once.
This video tutorial may help you to understand the steps easier.