Finally, the first release of MIUI 12.5 is now coming to Redmi Note 9 Pro (codename Joyeuse) Indonesian variant.
This release marks big update in terms of UI design as well as performance improvements.
Based on our own experience, the previous version of MIUI before the 12.5 is so laggy.
This could be seen when we slide down the Notification Shade and the Control Center.
This has changed now! The coming of 12.5 significantly level up both UI and performance leading to faster and sleeker UX (User Experience).
Good job Xiaomi!
Redmi Note 9 Pro is last year’s Xiaomi mid-range Android phone.
It boasts Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) chipset. It is a beast SoC thanks to the accompanying Octa-core processors that consist of 2x 2.3GHz Kryo 465 Gold and 6x 1.8GHz Kryo 465 Silver CPUs.
There is also Adreno 618 GPU. The combination of those alone can produce sweet gaming experience.
As we might already anticipated, MIUI 12.5 packs enhanced features such as:
- The notification panel has been revamped as well as the control center.
- The main UI has changed and looks sleeker while you can swipe left or right to switch between the control center and notification panel.
- Also, each notification has a drop-down menu for you to seamlessly reply to messages without opening the app.
Below are from its official changelog as displayed on the device.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes and tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- All New Notes.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 RJZIDXM
Please choose between MIUI Fastboot ROM (tgz) and Recovery ROM (zip).
Fastboot package always comes in bigger size since it packs the complete files of an operating system.
Flashing it will make your phone like a brand new one. This translates to wiped data and all settings reset.
Recovery package is always smaller since its packs only the updated files.
Please choose wisely.
Links below are fetched directly from Xiaomi’s official servers.
Download Recovery ROM
Download Fastboot ROM
Mirror Download Links
Having problem downloading from official links above? Try these mirror direct links hosted on our servers.
Please use it only for alternatives.
Go to next page: Mirror Download Links