Xiaomi has just recently released another minor update to its official MIUI ROM, a skinned version of Android ROM made specifically for Xiaomi phones. This minor update brings a huge improvement for Redmi Note 7 Pro in terms of camera performance.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro, codename Violet, is company’s second device that boasts 48MP camera. Instead of sporting Samsung sensor, the Reno 7 Pro sports Sony IMX camera sensor with a massive 48MP resolution.
On top of that, that massive pixel size can also bind together to produce a super 12MP sensor that shots better in low light condition. Thanks to the pixel binning technology that produces more pixel size.
However, this stellar specification that exists in a mid-range device doesn’t truly perform at it bests.
Luckily, Xiaomi Developers team is aware with the situation. The responds also fast. Hence, this minor MIUI update rolls out.
Read also: Ported Google Camera (gcam) for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
MIUI 10.2.8.0 for Redmi Note 7 Pro brings system enhancement along with camera improvement. Sharpness in the photos captured with Reno 7 Pro camera is one of the focus areas.
MIUI 10.2.8.0 Changelog:
- Sharpness improvements in both 48 and 12MP modes
- Improvements in portrait mode underexposure issue
- Improvements in low light details visibility and image brightness
- Improvements in indoor AWB (auto white balance)
- Fix – Couldn’t light up screen using gestures
- Optimization – Screen brightness issues
- Optimization – Updated Android Security Patch to March 2019 for increased system security
Lock screen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix – Call-time bubble overlapping with notification icons
Some users of Reno 7 Pro also reported shutter lag in shooting 48MP photos. It’s a massive pixel, however. This update also brings minor improvement to tackle such issues.
UPDATE Newer Version is Available: Download MIUI 10 v10.2.10.0 for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Download MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 7 Pro
This update is a Global Stable ROM despite being released specifically for India users. Its version code explains everything..
It is a unique identifier coded exclusively for each release. You can understand it as below:
- The first letter (P) represents the Android codename in which the ROM was built from, the Android 9.0 Pie.
- The 2nd and 3rd letters are the code for MIUI device variants. In this case is FH which means Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- The 4th and 5th letters represent the type of the build: either Global or China. CN is for China while others are for Global. This build has code IN which means Global (India).
- The 6th and 7th are just a unique code for the release.
Below you can download the full ROM pack of MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 7 Pro codename Violet. The ROM is available in two builds: Fastboot and Recovery ROM.
DOWNLOAD FASTBOOT ROM
MIUI Fastboot ROM always has .tgz extension. Download it from direct link below:
How to install? Read our guide on how to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM.
DOWNLOAD RECOVERY ROM
MIUI Recovery ROM always has .zip extension.
How to install? Read our guide on how to flash MIUI Recovery ROM.
Older version: MIUI v10.2.7.0.PFHINXM Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Please be caution! The Global Stable ROM files available above are for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro only. Please do not attempt to flash it on other devices, even on Redmi Note 7 Global/India (codename Lavender).
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!