Xiaomi has once again rolled out an update of MIUI Global Stable ROM for its Redmi Note 7 variant codename Lavender. This MIUI update fixes one bug that rarely occurs: The screen went black in the Settings in some cases.
However, this update is still an important one despite it is a minor update for one reason. This MIUI v10.3.6.0 brings in Android May 2019 Security Patch.
The Android security patch is a crucial thing for every Android device. This patch makes sure your phone always up to date and 99.99% secure.
There are always malware, viruses, and adware scattering around, peeking, and sneaking up ready to infiltrate.
Every release of MIUI ROM has its own version code. For instance, the one you are going to download below is version 10.3.6.0.PFGMIXM. What does it mean? Let’s find out.
- The first letter (P) represents the Android codename in which the ROM was built from, the Android 9.0 Pie.
- The 2nd and 3rd letters are the code for MIUI device variants. In this case, the FG code means Redmi Note 7 Lavender. The Pro version (Violet) has code FH.
- The 4th and 5th letters represent the type of the build: either Global or China. CN is for China while others are for Global. This build has code MI which means Global (International).
- The 6th and 7th are just a unique code for the release.
DOWNLOAD MIUI 10 RECOVERY ROM
How to install? Read our guide on how to flash MIUI Recovery ROM.
What is the Recovery ROM for? You may need the full MIUI recovery package for many purposes. One of them is to upgrade your phone from an older release that is several versions below.
You may also need this stock MIUI ROM if you flashed TWRP recovery on your phone. This will prevent the MIUI OTA update mechanism. Hence, you may need to flash a full ROM package.
DOWNLOAD MIUI 10 FASTBOOT ROM
How to install? Read our guide on how to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM.
What is the Fastboot ROM for? MIUI Fastboot ROM is essential to do a full phone reset. You may also need this to fix a bricked device. In most cases, you can flash MIUI fastboot ROM to fix a Xiaomi phone in bootloop situation.
Both Recovery and Fastboot ROM files (zip and tgz) are original, untouched, and unmodified.
Older MIUI version:
- MIUI 10 v10.3.5.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot & Recovery)
- MIUI 10 v10.3.2.0 Global Stable Europe ROM (Fastboot & Recovery).
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!