Have you flashed that TWRP custom recovery on your shinny new Redmi 7? Well, I guess that you no longer have ability to flash MIUI OTA update package.
Such a situation is an example of where MIUI recovery ROM comes in. You’ll need it.
It is indeed easier to update the MIUI version through OTA mechanism. However, some people opted to unlock the bootloader and flash a custom recovery.
Unluckily, the official and some unofficial builds of TWRP do not support OTA update. Hence, the full ROM package is necessary.
Below you can download MIUI 10 v10.3.5.0.PFGMIXM Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 codename Lavender.
Download Recovery ROM
How to install? Read our guide on how to flash MIUI Recovery ROM.
P.s: The MIUI Fastboot ROM of this version is not yet publicly available. We’ll update this post as soon as we found it available.
Download Fastboot ROM
How to install? Read our guide on how to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM.
Also check older versions:
- MIUI 10 v10.2.7.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot & Recovery)
- MIUI 10 v10.2.3.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot & Recovery)
What does the version code mean? The MIUI 10 v10.3.5.0.PFGMIXM has following meaning:
- The first letter (P) represents the Android codename in which the ROM was built from, the Android 9.0 Pie.
- The 2nd and 3rd letters are the code for MIUI device variants. In this case is FG which means Redmi Note 7 Lavender. The Pro version (Violet) has code FH.
- The 4th and 5th letters represent the type of the build: either Global or China. CN is for China while others are for Global. This build has code MI which means Global.
- The 6th and 7th are just a unique code for the release.
Have any comments? Share them down below.
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!