There are several custom Android ROMs bringing the look and feel of Android UI found in Google Pixel devices. People are still getting amazed with the latest Pixel 3 and 3XL phones but recently the Pixel 4 has been set to be available globally soon.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi has announced the coming of Redmi Note 8 and 8 Pro yesterday. Phones in the Redmi Note series never fail Xiaomi to generate great sales and generous digits of revenue.
This success can be accredited to the support of third-party Android development. The unlock-able bootloader and the released device kernel make third-party development possible.
Custom Android ROMs are the popular one to flash among any other third-party development goodies.
Now behold for Evolution X! Its main concept might be similar to the Pixel Experience. However, the Evolution X comes with more than that.
Evolution X aspires to provide a clean and subtle AOSP Android experience that emulates Google Pixel. Currently, the ROM is based on Android 9.0 Pie but it already ships with the upcoming Android 10 Q user interface (UI).
This surely a refreshing experience. We believe the Evolution X ROM is the best alternative to look at when the official MIUI gets you bored. Furthermore, the ROM is also perfect for flashing maniacs.
Evolution X for Redmi Note 7 Key Features
– Pixel Animation Toggle
– Invert Layout
– One-Handed Mode
– Navigation Gestures
– Portrait/Landscape Hight/Width Configurations
– Pulse (Navbar Audio Visualization)
– Clock Settings
– Clock Font’s & Colors
– Battery Icon Customization
– EvoX Icon Toggle (39 Styles)
– Roaming Icon toggle
– VoLTE & 4G Icon Toggle
– QS Rows & Columns Customization
– Tile Titles Toggle
– QS Panel Color’s (RGB picker)
– QS Panel Opacity Selector
– Quick Pulldown (Right/Left)
– Bottom Brightness Slider Toggle
– QS Animations
– QS Styles (24 Including QDP4 Styles)
– Music Ticker & Visualization Options
– Ambient Display Gestures (Hand Wave, etc.)
– Status bar visibility toggle
– Clock Styles (14 Including Q Clock)
– Clock Font Sizes & Colors
– Date/Alarms/Zen Hider
– Wallpaper/Light/Dark switching
– Accent’s (16 Including Q Accents)
– Heads Up Notification & less Annoying Toggle
– Notification Timeout
– Snooze timer
– Stoplist & Blacklist for Heads up
– Smart Notification Sounds
– Kill App Button
– In-Call Vibrations
– Q Style Seek Bar
Buttons and Gestures
– AOSP & Fingerprint Gestures
– Power Menu Customization
– Volume Key Cursor Control
– Volume Key Playback Control
– Volume Panel Placement (Right/Left)
– Doze Settings & Profiles
– Time In State Monitor
– Sensor Block Per Package
– Default USB Config
– Wake On Plug
Download The Flash-able ZIP
You can grab the flash-able zip file from the link below. The file is unmodified, untouched, and original.
The Evolution X build available below is the official one built by zakaryan2004.
How to install? Read our complete guide on how to flash Evolution X on Redmi Note 7.
How cool is this Android ROM? Check them out!
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!