What’s in this article:
- Download Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM
- Download Xiaomi.eu Beta Weekly ROM
It’s been a while since our last post. We are really sorry about that due to unexplained things related to offline business.
Anyway, this time we are going to write about Xiaomi.eu ROM for so-called a flagship killer device, The Redmi K20 Pro. This device is also known as Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
Honestly, we don’t fully understand on why this device naming nomenclature. It’s a little bit unusual for use.
Redmi K20 Pro is a phenomenal device. The phone is dubbed as the next iteration of Poco F1.
Having codename raphael, the phone boasts flagship-level specifications. Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) system on chip, Octa-core CPUs (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485), Adreno 640 GPU, 6 or 8 GB or RAM are sitting under the hood empowering the device to deliver monster-level performance.
Those mind-blowing specifications within a phone do not make the device expensive. Its price per performance ratio is really stellar. Compared to flagship devices such as Mi 9, Galaxy S10, or Google Pixel 3, the price of Redmi K20 Pro is way down below.
The only drawbacks of Redmi K20 Pro are two things. First, currently it is only available in China (at the time of writing this article). The device is set to release globally despite the delayed time frame.
Second, Xiaomi is notorious for ads displayed within the MIUI ROM. Furthermore, the China build of MIUI also contributes to its notorious name due to unused Chinese apps.
There is where Xiaomi.eu comes in. Xiaomi.eu is a third-party project offering enhanced MIUI experience. The project forks stock MIUI China Stable and China Developer (Beta) builds for global users.
The addition of multi-languages option and the removal of bloated Chinese apps are the main key advantages of Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Users love this ROM mainly for a number of reasons. First, it is still MIUI after all. The ROM keeps the awesomeness of MIUI while removing its main disadvantages.
Second, the ROM also supports OTA update mechanism which is very handy.
Third, just like the official MIUI ROM, Xiaomi.eu also comes with regular updates. It means that users can enjoy secure Android environment thanks to just-in-time security patches.
Lastly, Xiaomi.eu also comes with patched Mi Themes app. The original Themes app no longer allows users to import MIUI themes .mtz files downloaded from third-party.
There are many other super cool key features of Xiaomi.eu ROM. Check them out down below.
Xiaomi.eu ROM Key Features:
We highlighted some interesting ones with bold text.
- Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
- 3-way reboot menu
- Removed ads in system apps
- Face Unlock for all 7.x/8.x/9.x devices
- Vertical clock widget on lockscreen
- Steps counter in Assistant screen
- Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
- More shortcuts on left lockscreen
- Wake up gestures for 7.x/8.x/9.x devices
- AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
- Fullscreen gestures for 8.x/9.x devices
- Option to auto-expand first notification
- Added landscape mode for SMS app
- Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
- Google apps support integrated
- Importing theme from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
- No useless Chinese bloatware apps
- Notifications priority settings
- More edit options in Gallery app
- Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
- More free RAM due to less background processes
- Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
- Advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
- No any Chinese character under the full system
- Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
- No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release.
- Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
- Added EU T9 dialer support
- Added charging sound switch
- Added Spell Checker switch
- Added Screen-OFF animation
- Added AI Preload for 8.x/9.x devices
- Optimized GPS settings for EU
- Optimized Battery consumption
- Optimized RAM consumption
- Added 4k Video support for MI4C, MI4S, HMNote3Pro, HMNote3SE, HMNote4X
- Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
- Added GSMalphabet into SMS app
- Added more icons grid layout 4×5, 4×6, 4×7, 5×5, 5×6, 5×7 (depends on device)
- SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
- Play Store Certified
- Added automated tasks
- Added game speed booster
- Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
- Fixed low volume sound via headphone
- Fixed Google assistant voice response issue
- And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience.
Just like the official MIUI ROM, Xiaomi.eu ROMs are also available in two builds: Stable and Beta. You can grab them from below direct hot links.
All files are untouched, unaltered, and unmodified. We don’t temper with the original files.
DOWNLOAD XIAOMI.EU STABLE ROM FOR REDMI K20 PRO
DOWNLOAD XIAOMI.EU BETA ROM FOR REDMI K20 PRO
Beta build is also known as Developer. Xiaomi developers team usually releases this build weekly. Once the official build becomes available. the Xiaomi.eu version of it will also be available.
How to install?
This ROM is considered a custom Android ROM. Hence, general rules apply. An unlocked bootloader is the most important requirement to be able to flash this ROM. Additionally, a TWRP custom recovery is also crucial.
In short, you can follow these steps:
- Unlock the bootloader officially.
- Flash LR.Team TWRP (or the official TWRP once available).
- Flash the ROM zip file through TWRP.
- Flash Magisk (optionally if you want root).
- Flash Disable Encryption zip file through TWRP.
Read our comprehensive guide on how to install Xiaomi.eu on Redmi K20 Pro (Mi 9T Pro) for more detailed instruction.