Below we list all available versions of MIUI Recovery ROM Global Stable build for Xiaomi Redmi 5A codename Riva. Starting from MIUI 8 to MIUI 9 and MIUI 10 when it becomes available. The file size varies and it depends on which version you are about to download. All files are available via direct hotlink that supports resume-able and multiple connections. On top of that, all the zip files are original, unmodified, and unaltered.
There is some basic knowledge you have to understand about MIUI ROM. First, it has several builds available and each build has many versions.
MIUI ROM Builds:
- Developer/beta: This build is not the official public release but is intended for development purpose. Hence, this is also called as Beta build. You can download and use this build but you may expect some bugs and stability issues. The MIUI Beta version is usually released every week.
- Stable build: As what the name implies. The Stable build is the official public release that is stable enough for daily usage by all MIUI users. Every new Xiaomi device is released with the stable build. There is no regular and exact time of when this is going to be released. However, each time the Developer Team behind MIUI have managed to accomplish new features and patched some known bugs, the stable build will be released.
MIUI ROM Versions:
There are 3 main versions available in which each of them is intended for the specific users:
- China version: For devices released in China.
- Russia version: For devices released in Russia.
- Global version: For devices released worldwide other than China and Russia.
The ones available below are MIUI Global build and Stable version. Each file has its own version number. We list from the oldest to the latest one. Scroll to the bottom if you are looking for the latest version available.
Just like other software, version numbering is appended to each release to make it easy distinguishing newest, previous, and oldest versions. However, along with version number, the MIUI Developer Team has also included a unique code, for instance: NCKMIFD, NCKMIFA, NCKMIEK, NCKMIEI, NCKCNFA, and so on.
What does the code mean? It is a unique identifier coded exclusively for each release.
- The first letter (N or O) represent the Android codename in which the ROM was built from (Nougat, Oreo, and so on).
- The 2nd and 3rd letters are the code for MIUI device variants.
- The 4th and 5th letters represent the type of the build: either Global or China (and sometimes Russia).
- The 6th and 7th are just a unique code.
NCKMIFD: N= Nougat (Android 7.x) CK= Redmi 5A MI= Global Build FD= Unique code for the released update.
How to install/update?
Read and follow our previous article outlining the required steps to flash MIUI Recovery ROM.
Looking for its Fastboot ROM? Check out this page.
This page will be updated regularly once a new version becomes available. Please do not hesitate to shoot us questions for the variant not available above.