Need a powerful custom recovery that is beyond average? Try the Orange Fox Recovery Project (OFRP). Some also call it the OrangeFox TWRP.
The project is a fork of Red Wolf Recovery (RWRP). Its developers add additional features. Some of most common mods have also been included within the package.
This recovery project supports both Trebel and Non-trebel ROM. Hence, OFRP is absolutely compatible with stock MIUI ROM as well as many custom ROMs. Which one do you want to flash it, just name it.
On top of that, OFRP also supports MIUI OTA mechanism. While the official TWRP does not include this feature by default, OFRP has this feature working as it should be.
You will have no worries about the regular MIUI update anymore. Once the OTA package has been downloaded, the system will reboot into recovery, and OrangeFox will do its magic.
Let’s take a look at its key features below:
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date Oreo kernel, built from sources
- Increased compatibility with TWRP
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- Built-in support for installing init.d functionality
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- Built-in support for installing SuperSU (v2.82-201705271822 – non-Treble ROMs only)
- White Flashlight
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- Better language support
- Optimized versions of community scripts
- Alternative lockscreen
- Fox theme engine: choice of theme (black, dark, etc), choice of color scheme, choice of splash screen.
Download Orange Fox
Download it from the link below:
Credits belong to DarthJabba9.
How to install? Read our detailed guide on how to flash Orange Fox and root Redmi 5 Plus.
Some screenshot pics:
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!