Good news for all fellow Indian Mi Fans! The most anticipated 4G phone from Xiaomi is now available in the country.
Enter the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro! The phone is dubbed as the near-to-flagship series considering it ships with almost all the awesomeness of Mi 10.
The Mi series is Xiaomi’s best lineups.
Xiaomi shifted its focus from a budget phone maker to a premium brand.
The strategy is simple, they separated Redmi as a sub-brand.
Hence, all entry level, budget level, and mid-range level phones are released under Redmi brand.
On the other hand, Xiaomi with its Mi series wants to be known as a premium phone maker.
Earlier today, Xiaomi has launched Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro in India.
The Pro series is the most catchy variant from both.
Mi 10T Pro boasts Snapdragon 865 SoC, 144Hz Adaptive LCD display, 6.67 inches screen, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on front and back.
It’s a 5G phone by the way. You can make use of any 5G-supported network with this phone.
The high-end processor is backed up with a hefty 5000mAh battery power that supports 33W fast charging technology.
Just like Redmi Note 9 Pro, the Mi 10T Pro also sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner making its design even cooler.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will be available online in India via Flipkart and Mi.com starting October 16th.
Indian Mi Fans can also enjoy additional perks during Flipkart’s upcoming Big Billion Day sales that also starts on the same day.
Here are some other key featured of Mi 10T Pro:
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm
- Weight: 218g
- Display: 6.67″ FHD+ LCD
- Screen aspect ratio: 20:9
- Screen refresh rate: 144Hz with ADAPTIVE technology to the following rates: 30/48/50/60/90/120/144Hz
- Screen technology: HDR10 with up to 98% of the DCI-P3 color gamut
- Punch-hole display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on front and back
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- CPU: 1x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex-A77-based) Prime core @ 2.84GHz; 3x Kryo 585 (ARM Cortex-A77-based) Performance core @ 2.4GHz; 4x Kryo 385 (ARM Cortex A55-based) Efficiency cores @ 1.8GHz.
- Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- ROM Storage: 128GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging support
- AI Face Unlock
- Primary camera: 108MP, f/1.69, 1/1.33″ sensor, OIS
- Secondary camera: 13MP, ultra-wide angle, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size, 123° FoV
- Tertiary camera: 5MP, macro, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size
- Front camera: 20MP, f/2.2, 1/3.4″ sensor, 0.8µm pixel size
- Video recording: 8K @ 30fps
- Dual Video modes: Vertical, Horizontal, PiP
- USB: Type-C
- Dual Speakers
- Hi-Res Audio certification
- X-axis linear vibration motor
- IR Blaster
- Splash-proof protection
- OS: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
What about Mi 10T Pro price in India? The phone is priced ₹ 39,999 (~$545) for the 8GB + 128GB variant which is the only one available in the country at the moment.