These three Xiaomi phones are basically the same: Mi 10T Lite, Mi 10i, and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
All of them have codename Gaguin.
Specs wise, gaguin sports Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) chipset incorporating Octa-core processors: 2x 2.2 GHz Kryo 570 CPUs and 6x 1.8 GHz Kryo 570 CPUs.
The chipset also boasts Adreno 619 GPU to deliver outstanding graphical experience on its 6.67 inches IPS LCD screen that features HDR10 and 120Hz refresh rate along with 450 nits brightness.
Are you one of lucky Mi Fans having this phone on hands?
Well, great news for you!
Even this phone is recently released, the device already gets official TWRP recovery.
Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery to bring advanced features compared to the stock MIUI 12 recovery.
You can flash third-party binaries with it and of course, you can also flash official MIUI Recovery ROM (ZIP) file with it.
You can download it from TWRP’s official page here.
Alternatively, we also provide a mirror direct link hosted on our own server.
The file is original, untouched, and unmodified.
How to Install
In general, you can flash TWRP on Mi 10T Lite, Mi 10i, or Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G following these steps:
- Unlock the phone’s bootloader. It’s a must.
- Download and Install ADB Fastboot Drivers on your computer.
- Download TWRP .img file from the link above.
- Copy the TWRP .img file to ADB folder.
- Type cmd in the File Explorer address bar and hit enter. This launches Command Prompt window.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Connect the phone to the computer using its USB cable.
- Type adb devices and hit Enter in the cmd window.
- Type adb reboot bootloader to reboot the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Type fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.0_10-0-gauguin.img
- Type fastboot boot twrp-3.5.0_10-0-gauguin.img
- Your phone will now reboot into TWRP for the very first time.
- Swipe to alllow modifications.
- That’s it.
Congratulation, you have flashed TWRP on your Mi 10T Lite, Mi 10i, or Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G!
At this point, you can also flash Magisk to gain root access or flash any custom ROM if you wish.