Looking for Qualcomm USB Drivers software that is easy to install on both 32bit and 64bit computers? Here’s the direct download link to its Setup file. Use this installer tool to install Qualcomm Snapdragon QDLoader HS-USB Driver effortlessly.
The setup file acts as an installer. You no longer need to manually put the drivers into appropriate location which can be so painful for novice users.
Simply grab the installer file, run it, wait, and it’s done. It’s that easy and simple.
When and why do I need this driver?
That’s a good question.
You won’t need this driver most of the time. Xiaomi has provided the necessary drivers built-in the Mi Flash Tool. You install the tool, you get the tool plus all required drivers.
However, that’s applicable only if your MIUI device can boot to either Recovery mode or Fastboot mode.
There is a rare situation that your device is bricked and you can do nothing. Nevertheless, a bad thing always happens. For instance, if you have a Xiaomi phone protected with Anti-roll Back protection. Downgrading the MIUI version on the ARB-enabled device will put the device into a hard-bricked condition.
Another situation, your phone is an old-school one such as Redmi Note 3 Kenzo, Redmi 4, or Redmi 3. The phone is bricked of some reasons and you haven’t unlocked its bootloader yet.
Some rare cases like that might happen and booting the phone to EDL mode is the only solution. Emergency Download Mode (a.k.a EDL Mode or Download Mode) is a magical method that allows you to flash anything on your device bypassing bootloader unlock status.
Recently, Xiaomi has been aware of this and starting to lock down EDL mode. The function is still there but it needs proper Mi Account Authorization or else it won’t work.
You might have heard about Test-point Method. This is basically an EDL mode but is achieved by doing a test-point on the phone’s hardware. It was fun during the old Xiaomi phone era. Users can boot into EDL by using a simple ADB command:
adb reboot edl
The function has been disabled and test-point is the only possible solution to the EDL mode.
Warning: We hold no responsibility for any damages caused by the use of this tool. This driver is a powerful driver since it is able to make deep modifications your the phone’s hardware.
You might want to also check out: Qualcomm Product Flashing Tool.
Download Qualcomm Drivers
Both files are original, untouched, and unmodified. We mirror the files directly from Qualcomm’s server. Please use your favorite antivirus software to scan for any security threats.
Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows 32-bit
Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows 64-bit
How to install? Simply download the zip file, extract it using either WinRAR or 7Zip, and run the Setup file.
Follow the instruction displayed on the “Qualcomm USB Drivers for Windows – InstallShield Wizard“.
Once done, restart your phone.
Please mind the following matters:
- Download and install the appropriate version. Check your Windows computer system, whether it is a 32-bit or 64-bit machine.
- There is a chance that it cannot install properly due to the Signature Enforcement policy – usually on a 64-bit system. The solution: follow our previous guide on how to disable Windows Drivers Signature Enforcement.
If using the installer above didn’t work well for you, you can try downloading the Standalone Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver package and install it manually.
Download Qualcomm QDLoader USB Drivers Package:
How to install?
- Extract the zip file.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging
- Reboot your phone to EDL Mode (fastboot reboot edl). If your phone is currently bricked, do the Test-point method.
- Connect your phone to the computer using its USB cable.
- Open device manager from control Manager by right-clicking the computer icon. You’ll notice from the device manager that the phone is detected but its drivers are not correctly installed.
- Right-click the QHSUSB_BULK then choose “Update Driver Software”.
- Choose “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click the “Browse” button and locate the location of the drivers’ package extracted before.
- Click “Next” then choose “Install This Driver Software Anyway”.
- “Windows has successfully updated your driver software”.
Some illustration pics of the manual installation steps above:
That’s all. Now you have the essential USB drivers software for your computer to recognize your Xiaomi Snapdragon-based phones such as Redmi Note 5, 6 Pro, or the newly released Mi 9 and Redmi Note 7.
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!