What we really like about Xiaomi is its rapid development and outstanding support to all of its manufactured phones. One nuance of Xiaomi’s support is the release of supporting software and tools.
One of the crucial tools that every Xiaomi user must have is MiFlashPro (read: Mi Flash Pro). It is a software suite capable of downloading and flashing the official MIUI ROM on all smartphones ever released under Xiaomi Mi brands and all of its sub-brands including Redmi, Redmi Note, and Poco variants.
What is MiFlash Pro?
MiFlash Pro contains the core MiFlash tool itself along with SP Flash, a recovery tool for MediaTek-powered devices. The one built-in MiFlash Pro is a modified version by Xiaomi Developer Team.
This is a software suite which means it consists of several functions: searching, downloading, installing, and managing Xiaomi devices.
Here’s the list of MiFlash Pro general features:
- MIUI ROM Search by phone models, versions, and methods (Fastboot and Recovery);
- MIUI ROM Downloader;
- Built-in ADB Fastboot USB Driver;
- Built-in MiFlash tool;
- Built-in SP Flash tool;
- Built-in Qualcomm USB Drivers;
- Built-in MediaTek USB Drivers;
- Mi Account login (authentication);
- On-screen Recovery Mode instruction;
- On-screen Fastboot Mode instruction;
- Manage Devices.
Below you can download the latest version of MiFlash Pro from mirror direct links hosted on our servers in Europe and the US.
All files are untouched and unmodified albeit we still recommend you to scan it with any Antivirus apps you trusted.
MiFlash Pro v4.3.1220.29 English Installer:
MiFlash Pro v4.3.1129.28 English Installer:
MiFlash Pro v3.3.518.58 English Installer:
MiFlash Pro v3.3.419.57 English Installer:
MiFlash Pro v3.3.319.52 English Installer:
MiFlash Pro v3.3.305.45 English Installer:
MiFlash Pro v22.214.171.124 English Installer:
How to Install
- Download MiFlash Pro Setup Installer file from one of the above links.
- Double-click on the executable file (.exe)
- You can click [Browse] and specify the install path. We suggest you go with default then click [Next].
- Click [Next] button again.
- Finally, click the [Install] button.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Click the [Finish] button and the tool will automatically launch.
- Allow Windows firewall Settings for the tool. You have to do this only once.
If you are lucky, you may see a notification for a new version update.
How to Use
Step 1 – Launch MiFlashPro by clicking on its shortcut icon.
Step 2 – Click the [Sign in] link at the top corner.
Step 3 – Log in using your Mi Account username and password.
Step 4 – Connect your Xiaomi Mi, Redmi, or Redmi Note phone to your computer using its USB cable.
Step 5 – Choose Mi Flash menu at the top. A built-in Mi Flash tool shall appear next.
Step 6 – Proceed as outlined in our previous article here.
Downloading MIUI ROM
Step 1 – Click [ROM Packages] menu at the top menu.
Step 2 – Type in your phone model.
Step 3 – Choose the version you wish to download by ticking it.
Step 4 – Click the [Download] button to start.
You can also click the Copy Path link to grab its direct download link.
Paste it on your favourite download manager(e.g: IDM, Flashget, etc). Hence, you can enjoy faster and more reliable download connections.
Once downloaded, you can then use it to fix your bricked Xiaomi phone(s).
Found a broken link? Write a comment below!